The Networks are critical to achieving bold CMS goals for health care transformation. The successful Networks will be patient care navigators and lead transformation by:
- Serving as conveners, organizers, motivators, and change agents;
- Leveraging technology to provide outreach and education;
- Serving as partners in quality improvement with patients, practitioners, health care providers, other health care organizations, and other stakeholders;
- Securing commitments to create collaborative relationships;
- Achieving and measuring changes at the patient level through data collection, analysis, and monitoring for improvement;
- Disseminating and spreading best practices including those relating to clinical care, quality improvement techniques, and data collection through information exchange; and
- Participating in the development of a CMS national framework for providing emergency preparedness services.
2015 Quality Improvement Partnership
To fulfill the mandate to serve as partners in quality improvement with patients, practitioners, health care providers, other health care organizations, and other stakeholders, ESRD Network 14 will collaborate with dialysis organizations to identify opportunities for growth and development at the facility level.
- 2015 Corporate Partnership Webinar – 1/15/15
For more information on this initiative, please contact Glenda Harbert, RN, CNN, CPHQ, Executive Director, 469-916-3801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.