- Organ Transplant Program Interpretive Guidelines
- Final Rule: Hospital Conditions of Participation: Requirements for Approval and Re-approval of Transplant Centers to Perform Organ Transplants
- Items Requested from Transplant Programs During the Onsite Survey
- Medicare-Approved Transplant Programs
- Timely Transplant Webinar (Requires Windows Media Player)
- Transplant Referral Guidelines - 01/2011
- Selection Criteria for Adult and Pediatric Kidney Tranplant Programs in Texas - 02/2010
- Kidney Transplant Resource Tool - National Kidney Foundation (NKF)
- American Journal of Transplantation
- Encouraging Living Donation - Tom Parker, MD
- Alliance for Paired Donation
- Alianza para la Donación Apareada
This simple tool was developed by the ESRD Network of Texas to locate an adult Kidney Transplant Program in Texas that will accept adult patients with different conditions and situations. The Texas Kidney Transplant Programs provided their criteria for acceptance to the ESRD Network of Texas, Inc. that were then programmed into this tool.
- To use the finder, enter patient age and check all items that apply to the patient seeking a transplant, then click the submit button at the bottom of the page.
- A list of programs that may accept the patient based on the information entered will then appear. To view contact information on the listed programs click on the link.
- Visit the Provider Directory for facility contact information.
This listing is provided for informational purposes to assist in further exploring kidney transplant options and is not a promise of acceptance by the ESRD Network of Texas, Inc. or any of the Kidney Transplant Programs.
"Home Sweet Home" Toolkit
- 5 Types of Home Dialysis Fact Sheet
- Home Dialysis Fact Sheet with Pluses/Minuses of Home Dialysis Options
- Network Patient Representative Letter to Facility Patients
- Network Patient Representative Letter to Facility Patients - Spanish
- Top 10 Reasons to Consider Home Dialysis
- List of Patient Resources