Network #14 Resources
- Nephrology Today & Tomorrow 2014 - Reminder: To obtain CME/CEU credit for NTT 2014 sessions, all evaluations must be completed by SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2014.
Dialysis Care Modules
Dialysis Care Modules are eesigned to be used by dialysis center staff responsible for conducting in-service training (e.g., nurse educators and trainers). Topics are selected and designed for patient care staff, specifically dialysis technicians and LPNs who work on the treatment floor, to help build communication skills that promote better customer service and client satisfaction.
Presented by the Mid-Atlantic Renal Coalition.
Patient Care Technicians (PCT) Certification
- PCT Certification Overview - 01/07/09
- State PCT Certification Programs - States with Provisions or Requirements that Meet CMS Approval
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Program Survey Guidance on Patient Care Dialysis Technicians (PCTs) Certification
- ESRD Conditions for Coverage: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Patient Care Technicians - 04/2010
- Surveyor Worksheet (Optional) Verification of Dialysis Patient Care Technician Certification
Other Resources and Trainings
- Advanced Renal Education Program
- Continuing Education Credit for COCA Calls/Webinars (CME, CNE, ACPE, CEU, CECH, and AAVSB/RACE) - Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA)
- Continuing Education Opportunities - American Nephrology Nurses' Association (ANNA)
- Emergency Management Institute (EMI) - FEMA Independent Study Program
- Kidney School Learning Modules
- Weighing the Outcomes: Ethical Issues in Kidney Disease