Thank you for joining us in 2014!
To obtain CME/CEU credit, all evaluations were due by SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2014.
- Nephrology Today & Tomorrow 2014 Program
- Nephrology Today & Tomorrow 2014 Presentations
- Instructions on obtaining CME/CEU credit
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 - set up from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Friday, October 24, 2014 - Exhibit hall open from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm with breakfast and registration for attendees from 7 - 8:30, exhibit break from 10:45 - 11:15, and lunch and exhibits from 12:30 - 2:00 pm.
- Saturday, October 25, 2014 from 7:00 am - 12:00 pm with breakfast from 7:00 - 8:00 am and a break in the program from 10:00 - 10:30 am.
The 2014 meeting will be held at the Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas. This hotel is located near a major freeway and offers premier shopping and restaurants within a 5-mile radius. To reserve your room at the group rate, call 1-800-THE OMNI by Thursday, October 2. Rooms are blocked under the names ¨End Stage Renal Disease of TX", ¨ESRD Network of Texas", and ¨Nephrology Today and Tomorrow". For more information about the hotel, visit: http://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/dallas-mandalay.
Hotel address: 221 East Las Colinas Blvd., Irving, TX 75039
Phone: 972-556-0800 Fax: 972-556-0729
Continuing education for multiple disciplines will be provided for this event. You will have 3 weeks from the date of the conference to access the online resource and complete all evaluations. The deadline is Saturday, November 15, 2014. The deadline has been set by the CME/CEU provider. This year’s providers are the Texas Department of State and Health Services (DSHS) and the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND). Please see Continuing Education Information for more information.
- DaVita Dialysis
- Fresenius Medical Care Renal Therapy Group
- NXStage Medical, Inc.
- Quality Dialysis
- Sankar Nephrology Group, LLC/Tarrant Nephrology Associates
- U.S. Renal Care, Inc.
- U.S. Renal Care Home Therapies
- Angelini Pharma, Inc.
- American Renal Management
- AOSS Medical Supply
- Asahi Kasei Medical America Inc.
- Ascend Clinical
- B. Braun Medical Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare
- Baylor Annette C. & Harold C. Simmons Transplant Institute
- Central Florida Kidney Centers, Inc.
- Champion Manufacturing, Inc.
- CHI St. Luke's Health
- Children's Medical Center Dallas
- Dallas Nephrology Associates
- DSI Renal
- Elik Dialysis Home Therapy
- First Healthcare Products
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Fresenius Medical Care Renal Therapies Group
- Henry Schein Inc.
- Houston Methodist J.C. Walter Jr. Transplant Center
- Kaneka Pharma America LLC
- Liberty Dialysis
- Lifeline Vascular Access
- McKesson Specialty Health
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center Transplant
- Nephro-Tech, Inc.
- NIPRO Medical Corporation
- Patient First Renal Solutions
- Pentec Health
- Pure Life Renal
- Renal Ventures Management
- Satellite Healthcare, Inc.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Spectra Laboratories
- UTSouthwestern Medical Center Transplant
- Visonex, LLC
- W.L. Gore & Associates